Monday, August 23, 2010

Fishing News

First for the news we have all been waiting for, as I write this it is raining out and the forecast is for at least another day of rain. I have to admit that I didn't realize how dry it had become until I checked conditions on the Farmington and saw a stream flow of just over 100 cfs. Anyway depending on how much rain we get the chapter should finally be able to schedule our long delayed float stocking. On another note we are still planning on the project to repair the stairs on the Falls and the Wood for sometime in September. We will keep you informed


No comments:

Post a Comment